Friday, October 14, 2011

Mommy has a four day weekend

Last night I ended up running on the "mill" for four miles.  I thought my legs would be tired from the long run the day before. But I felt good. I started out at a 9:30 pace and I kept increasing the speed with each mile. The last mile was ran at an 8:12 pace. It was a nice run done after the baby was put to sleep. My husband and I purchased a treadmill about 5 years ago.I didn't really like the treadmill because I love being out doors. But now a days the treadmill is a godsend.

This morning I put my little one into his stroller. I have yet to purchase a real running stroller.   We went to the park. I have a neat park right around the corner from my home. It has a half mile track around the park. I measured it online because I'm a running nerd and I like to know how far I run. Yet I refuse to buy garmin. (more on that in another post). We ran two laps in the park and then we went around the neighborhood.

Fall is my favorite time of year. The mornings are cooler and the running just gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment