Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I'm a creature of habit....Deja Vu Much?

This morning I drove out to the Pittman Wash and went for a short 3.7-mile run....





Without me realizing it I actually ran this exact same route/run one year ago.









What's even funnier, is that I still have the same nagging heel pain in my right heel.  I remember it bugged me for a few months, and then I added some arch supports to my dress shoes, and the pain went away.  I think I may need to replace some of the insoles in my dress shoes...

I'm glad to see that my paces are still in the same range.  I don't expect to get faster, I just want to maintain my base and stay healthy before marathon training begins in August.

I just thought this was a funny coincidence.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, what a crazy coincidence. At least this time around you know that arch support will fix the heel issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you got a good reminder about your arch!

    ReplyDelete